Children's Yoga Teacher Mentor Program
What are your biggest aspirations in life? What would you be doing with your business if nothing were standing in the way? If you knew you couldn’t fail?
As well as offering Teacher Training courses, we also provide a mentoring programme for new teachers or for those who would like guidance and support in growing their business.
Together we will:
• Revisit your intention behind becoming a Yoga teacher, so that your work is rooted in truth
• Look at the issues or blocks that may be preventing your business from blossoming
• Develop ways to expand and improve all that you are offering
• Learn how to work efficiently and effectively
• Help you to establish and maintain a daily Sādhanā practice
• Work towards discovering your authentic teacher voice, aiming to understand your own path and teaching the practices (not just asana) which have aided you.
• Expand your knowledge of working with children with additional needs with the support of a highly experienced children's Yoga therapist
• Devise inspiring and nurturing class/workshop plans and offerings for your young students
• Learn how to successfully market and advertise your business, using social media platform
• Empower you to be an effective and successful teacher
You will also:
• Added to our Wellbeing Bees online community which allows you to access lesson plans, sequences and ideas, ask question, connect with like minded teachers and have lifetime support as a children's Yoga teacher.
• Have the opportunity to study additional teacher training modules which will enhance your offerings including The Chakras, Mantra, Meditation, Wellbeing activities, Teen and Family Yoga.
How the mentoring program works:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book your appointment
Fill out the online form explaining who you are, what you would like help with, your experience, your fears, your dreams, specific issues with any children you are working with (no names) and a bit about your background.
The mentor will provide a 1:1 video/phone mentoring session with you. We will give guidance and ideas, answer any specific questions and empower you to teach authentically from your own truth.
£60 for 60 minutes or £100 for 2 X 60 mins
Jane, founder of The Wellbeing Bees has been working with children in Nurseries and School since 2004 and teaching yoga to children for 9 years in Thailand, Bristol and Cornwall. She teaches yoga clubs, children's yoga and wellbeing workshops and also runs a Children's Yoga Teacher training course. She has completed over 700 hours of training and has over 2000 teaching hours. She also teaches on regular Yoga Teacher Training courses with Mahi Yoga in Inida and Amy Yoga in Cornwall.
Yoga and spirituality has been a big part of Jane's life since her teen years. She believes her dharma is to empower children and adults to realise their own divinity, to learn the tools to handle life's ups and downs and to live a life of meaning, purpose and most importantly, JOY!
Bess is a Child Yoga Therapist at Pencalenick School; Special Partnership Trust providing specialist education in Cornwall for pupils with complex learning needs.
Bess is a yoga teacher and has completed training with Special Yoga and more recently BPS certified child yoga therapy, trauma informed; with Creative Calm in Manchester. Bess has studied Educational Professional Practice and has worked in both mainstream and now special education. She has worked to support vulnerable young people and those with additional needs for over 20 years, within schools, residential homes, children’s service and charities in London, Australia and Cornwall.
After completing a small-scale study within school, Bess in now able to passionately share yoga to some of our most vulnerable and amazing young people in Cornwall, evidencing that yoga really is for everyone of every ability or disability they may be living with.